Our specialists provide an in-depth Management & Executive Assessment service, for the purposes of:
- Coaching; and
- Assessment of management potential.
Our Executive Assessments are competency-based, and can include psychometric evaluations, assessment centre assessments, and 360° leadership assessments.
In the case of Management & Executive Selection, we complete a detailed Job & Competency Analysis on the position prior to the assessment and design our process around the specific job requirements.
In all our evaluations we follow the Ethical Codes of Practice for Psychologists, and for Psychological Assessment in South Africa.
Our Psychometric evaluations follow a structured one-day process, and we report on such Management & Executive aspects as:
- Cognitive and Thinking Abilities
- Self Management
- Stress Management
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Conflict Management
- Task Achievement
- Leadership Strengths & Styles
- Management/Leadership Team Roles
- Summary of Candidate's Main Strengths
- Summary of Candidate's Main Development Areas
- Managerial or Leadership Potential
- Matching of Candidate to Executive/Managerial Position
- Career Development Suggestions
- Leadership Coaching Suggestions
All our assessments include:
- An integrated Management/Executive Assessment Report
- Feedback to the company or candidate (as required)
Our Assessment Centres can be conducted for either Management/Executive Selection or Development, and are individually designed to meet the requirements of your organisation's needs.
360° Degree Leadership Assessments
Our 360° Leadership Assessments utilise of a number of well-researched leadership assessment tools. Amongst these is the Integrated Leadership-Champion System (ILC). Our approach is to have Executive Team members assess each other on this system, and to produce reports for individual and team leadership coaching.